COMMENTS POLICY

Bars-N-Stripes is not responsible for any comments made by contributors in the Comments pages. However Bars-N-Stripes will exercise its right to moderate and edit comments which are deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site.

Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
Comments including profanity will be deleted.
Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Tatts and a Shaved Head

The tattoo artists have been busy the last few days doing full sleeves (arms) and backs in color on some of the young guys.



Go Chez had a picture of his girlfriend (deceased) tattooed above his heart with his entire arm done in flowers. The tat is an exact duplicate of a photo of the girl. She was a beautiful young girl who died much too young.


Bades has an entire alligator – from his neck to his waist now tatted with every year he’s been locked up on the scales in Roman numerals.


And E – he’s in the middle of getting on an entire red Chinese dragon wrapped in bamboo and orchids on his back. It’s red, white, yellow and green.


Tattoos are forbidden, but talented artists get $200 or more. There’s a warning system as they sneak guys into their building and work between counts (Bades tat took two days, a total of six hours).


No tattoos for me. I shaved my head. I was tired of “combing over”. Shaved it myself. Go Chez said I look scary. Ty and DC told me they were glad I accepted my “thinness” up top. I’ll get used to it. I just have to remember sunscreen when I run!

No comments:

Post a Comment